12/13/11 Hike to Diamond Fork Hot Springs
... and just hanging out afterwards.
It may look like a lake, but that's actually the smoggy inversion over Salt Lake. Ugh. Glad to get out and above that!
1/18/12 Hiking in the snow
2/7/12 Annie's boyfriend Kyle was home from Afghanistan for 2 weeks on R&R. He invited us all to a kid's ski trip at Solitude and he rented a condo for us all. He surprised Annie by proposing on the mountain in the middle of skiing. She waited until we were all together in the hot tub to announce it and show us her gorgeous ring. Well done Kyle! Now that Kyle is back in Afghanistan for another 4 months, Annie has something to keep her busy: wedding planning! And I get to help - I even have authority to pin ideas on her Pinterest board!
After snowboarding for 10 years, I have decided to learn to ski! I've only been 3 times so far this year on borrowed skis, but I like it a lot already and I'm really enjoying learning something new.
2/14/12 I crashed Matt and Jaimee's Valentine's ski day at Solitude. More practice on my borrowed skis, and I definitely need more, but it's coming along pretty well.








I love winter fun! You guys do the most fun things. And for having childishly fun, I organized a four square tourney with my cousins tonight. Lots of fun, not by myself, but definitely took me back to the elementary days. Anyway, love you.
ReplyDelete