My Koda Bear is growing and learning so fast. He is now walking all over, talking, singing and signing. He is still a snuggle bug and I adore cuddling his sleepy self before or after naps.
Buddy Walk for Down Syndrome: Our team captain passed out by the end of the festivities!
Koda had to have eye surgery to help his vision and his lazy eye. Even though it looks like he is screaming his head off in the picture below, he was actually just talking and yelling. Jill said he was a very good little patient!
My silly kiddos playing on the floor.
Me and my two favorite two-year-olds:
Another photo shoot from this month and look how big he is!
I can't get enough of that grin!
Playing with the kids laptop I gave them for Christmas. Such a smarty!
I love Love LOVE you Koda Bear!!!











Yeah for all your updates. I absolutely love all your photos of your nieces/nephews. I love how much you love them, and how you are such a wonderful aunt. Love all your blogging so I get to see a glimpse into your life! Love you.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are such a great aunt! You're amazing!
ReplyDelete