Lily is growing up so fast! To help catch up, here's a bunch of pictures from the past 4 months. I still watch Lily every other Thursday and I really enjoy spending time with her, taking her to do fun activities, and being able to be a part of her expanding world. She is my favorite 2-year-old niece! I also really appreciate the emotional birth control I receive by tending her as well as Koda and Bossy. I love them, but I'm not anywhere near wanting one of my own...
Lily is almost 2 1/2 and she is so smart and funny. She can sing a lot of her ABCs, Row your boat, and the Rainbow song. She is pretty good at her colors and can mostly count to 10 by herself. She's not completely potty trained, but getting close, and she loves wearing her Monkey Panties at my house.
Checking out the first snow of the year:
Lily looks SO grown up with french braids:
She loves wearing the monkey backpack and putting random things inside of it to carry around all day.
She still really loves Stanley!
We often take Stanley on walks to the church in the neighborhood. There is a huge open baseball field for Stanley and Lily to run around. I have to chase her down and tickle her to get a good smile for the camera.
Yep, we have matching aviator hats...
Lily gets really shy at first around certain people, including Mikey and Matt, and it takes a while for her to warm up to them. This night, she was being shy, but starting slowly crawling over the counter to Mikey. He started a slow crawl to her and they'd meet in the middle with foreheads touching. She did this over and over again without even cracking a smile.
Silly Lily! I love you and am looking forward to watching you for 4 days straight this May when your parents are out of town! (Eeeek! Wish me luck!)




















No comments:
Post a Comment