Monday, May 26, 2014

Visit from the Rose Family

Jenn, one of my dearest friends from waaaaaay back in middle school, brought her family for a visit and trip to Maryland.  They went to D.C., we played at the beach and park, and we had a few dinners together.  I loved spending time with the whole Rose family and taking some pictures of their adorable girls Sarah, Anna and Lucy.  

Jenn is an amazing mom and wife and I admire her so much for her devotion to her family, her frank honesty about the joys and struggles of daily life, and her sweet, loving heart.  She is one of those friends that no matter how long it's been when we call to chat, there is no uncertainty, hesitation or blame in the relationship.  Our whole group of friends from middle school, The Midvale Five, is just like this.  I love them all and I'm so grateful to have these amazing women in my life.  

The Rose visit was so fun!  I enjoyed staying up late just talking with Jenn and Andrew.  I loved waking up to see Lucy's crazy hair and hear her jabbering in her pack and play.  I loved seeing the girls' excitement when the Maryland "Rock Troll" left treats for Sarah and Anna in place of rocks they placed under their pillows (what, you haven't heard of this?!?).  Jenn brought the blankets I had made for the birth of each of the girls and we took a picture together on the blankets.  It was fun to see them again and how different they were for each little girl.  

I love you Jenn, Andrew, Sarah, Anna and Lucy!  Thanks Rose Family for making the long drive and the fun visit!

























No comments:

Post a Comment