Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year: 2012

This was the second year we celebrated New Year's up at the Bear Lake cabin and I hope it's becoming a yearly tradition.  Matt, Mikey, Stanley and I went up a day early and spent our time walking on the iced-over lake, relaxing and scratching off bingo lotto tickets.  I was up about $40 by the end of the trip, making this my most successful scratch off lotto ticket weekend ever!  I get a little obsessive with this and I'm grateful that I can't buy tickets in Utah...








My very handsome little man: 









 Cracks in the ice:






Frozen Bubbles:





 The boys were stoked to get the tractor up and going and took turns just driving it around.  Boys never grow up, they just get bigger toys.


On New Years Eve, we created our own random dress-up night, played games, danced, shot off fireworks, had really cool jello shots made in lemon rinds, and generally a pretty amazing beginning to the new year.  I will admit that the excessive excitement (okay, drinking...) brought a few of us down (myself included), but we all had a great time getting there!  

Thanks to our great friends for helping us ring in the new year: 
Matt, Ben, Carlee, Jenna, Johnny, Andy, Ness, Leah, Chappy and Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment