Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday Calendar

I saw a "Birthday Calendar" that one of my friends made and it was so cute, I wanted to make one. Mine turned out a lot bigger than I originally had planned because I had a bunch of cute paper and magazine cutouts that I wanted to use. I'm planning to have the top bound and then I'll hang it in the computer room. I'll write my friends and family members names on the date of their birthday, and then I can reuse it every year rather than writing birthdays on my yearly calendar.










I hate the December page and will eventually remake it. It was late and I had run out of ideas...





2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I have seen the books at the stores and thought about buying one, but now I am thinking is will be way better. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had no idea how crafty you are! Wish I had the inspiration to make something like that. I still write it in my small planner!

    ReplyDelete