The theme of River Prom this year, "DECADES," was very appropriate since it was the 10th annual event. That allowed everyone to choose which decade to dress as and made for a lot of great costumes! Mikey and I originally were going to be at Sara and Russ' cabin, but when we found out we were moving across the country the next week, we cancelled the weekend trip. The silver lining was that we were able to attend River Prom!
Luckily, I have sisters who all have great costumes for my last minute needs. Carli was sweet enough to drop off these sweet 70s disco costumes right to our doorstep the day before the party. (The blonde afro was the highlight of my month. I wanted to keep it and wear it for the rest of my life.) We pre-partied at Johnny and Jenna's place before heading to the private upstairs area of Club 90. We had a ball and were able to say our goodbyes to many of our river crew friends. What an amazing group of people we are lucky enough to call friends!












No comments:
Post a Comment