Sunday, November 11, 2012

Johnny's Cabin


Johnny and Jenna invited us, Matt and Jaimee to join them for a weekend at Johnny's family cabin in the Uintahs.  I had a mini-meltdown on my drive up in a serious snow storm, with minimal cell service and directions.  I finally made it there (after threatening to just turn around and go home!) safe and sound.  Upon arrival I was presented with a lovely beverage made by our fantastic resident bartender Jaimee, which helped to take the edge off and settle me in for a fun weekend.  

We went on a snowy night hike past a "haunted house" narrated by Johnny himself!  We played a lot of the card game "Shit-head," ate some great food and sat by the fire.  I think we watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest which I liked a lot.  We hiked up to Smith and Moorehouse Reservoir with the dogs who loved playing together in the snow.  We are so lucky to have such fun, fantastic friends.  What a great mini-retreat of a weekend!
















No comments:

Post a Comment