Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bike Ride





 I haven't been out on my road bike much this year.  It always seems like it's too hot, too cold, or I don't have enough time or motivation.  But when I do get out on my bike, I LOVE it!  I organized a ride with some friends out the Great Salt Lake Marina.  We drove out west and parked off 5000 West and then road on the I80 frontage road.  It is a nice, flat ride and if you do it early enough, there aren't many trucks on the freeway or too much wind.  There were crazy amounts of spiders on the rocks at the shore and for a moment, we thought we were in "Arachnophobia."  They didn't attack, luckily, and we were free to ride back to our cars against a headwind.  It was awesome to get out on my bike again.  



Jana, Carlee, Leah, me and the ladies man, Chappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment