Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summertime

Dad's Birthday:
"Told you I could fit in the car...  Now help me out!"



Doing henna tattoos with Raine, Mekare and Lulu:








Lulu's dance recital
Lily and I at the zoo




Koda being the cutest kid ever at the June Birthday Bash.  He sat with Mikey, taking the hat off Mikey, putting it on his head, taking it off his head, putting it back on Mikey's head.  He thought this was the best game ever and I had to agree.










 Papa T and Koda crack each other up!



Making crepes with Lily




Koda's 2nd birthday











Fireworks at Liberty Park on the 4th of July lasted exactly 2 minutes.  Boo.


Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin in Wanship.  We went 4-Wheeling, had dinner, played Texas Hold 'Em, and Jet skied at Rockport.











Playing with Lily at Liberty Park.  She couldn't get enough of the water.





Lily and the Baby Goats at Wheeler Farm



St. Mark's Hogle Zoo day with Jill, Koda, Bostyn, Sara, Jack and Oliver


















My handsome nephew, Taylor's first day of 9th grade.  I know, he looks 17, right?
Lily still loves "Tanley!"




The summer lightning storms have been awesome!





Whew, and that's not counting our big trips!  More later on my birthday trip to Muddy Creek, Middle Fork of the Salmon River, and a family trip down Westwater!  

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! I'm very impressed that you fit in that car- not sure if I could do it! Miss you all like crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you finally posted! Looks like you have had fun this summer, especially with those kiddos. Love you!

    ReplyDelete