Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our Halloween festivities included making spider cupcakes with Bostyn (she made me do the "messy" parts since she hates getting her hands dirty!)...





Carving pumpkins at Ben and Carlee's house...  They were all quite impressive!




This little peeping skeleton is ours.


Costumes were encouraged, so Jaimee threw together some "pregnant sister wives" costumes for us.  To be totally honest, I kinda liked having a little belly bump, but only because it was very light, didn't hurt my back, and didn't turn out to be a real baby after 9 months... 




The traditional Sheraton house Halloween party...  We pre-partied and helped each other get ready at Jaimee's place.








A few of my L&D girls came to the party:  Laura as Juno, Sara was decked out in masquerade, I'm a troll doll and Elizabeth is a Dos Equis!


And, last, but not least, the girls in my family got together to make scary cupcakes at my Mom's house.




 I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment