We ate well, relaxed, read, the kids played games and watched movies on the generator-run TV (when Russ was finally able to get it going!). One day we snowmobiled to a sledding hill and took turns sledding and snowboarding down and then riding the snowmobile up together. It was fun! The dogs ran so hard and though it took a long time, even Stanley was tired out and walking by the end. Shiva is a fat dog and she didn't last long running. We had to give her rides on the snowmobiles or she wouldn't have made it back to the cabin. I teased Sara about how fat Shiva is and she teased me about starving, skinny Stanley.
The Holman kids Jack, age 5, and Oliver, age 2, enjoyed hearing new kids songs that I sang to them on the long car ride. They are very cute, but man, kids are a ton of work! I'm sticking with Stanley as an only child!
Fun weekend with the Holman Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment